2017 Husqvarna FT900 (960 83 00-09)
The weight and size of this tiller makes it extremely easy to handle, maneuver, transport and store. This machine is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds without using a spade. And that's just the beginning, with this tiller you can do so much more. Powered by reliable, easy-start Briggs & Stratton engines, the FT900 is equipped with carrying handles for easy handling before and after use.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- OHV Engine: Powerful overhead-valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Transport Wheels: Large removable wheels for easy transportation between projects
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 118 rpm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 26 in
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 6
- Transmission type: Chain/Manual
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Transport wheel/s: 2
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Engine Type
- 950 Series OHV
- 12.69 cu.inch
- Tilling Width
- 26 in
- 100 lbs