2019 Husqvarna 129R (967 19 33-02)
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well. Brushcutter 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129R comes with combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
- Extended reach: Straight shaft for extended reach.
- Standard double harness: Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Tap 'n Go: Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7200 rpm
- Output shaft thread: M10x1.25V
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.9 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- OEM Grass blade: Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness: Standard double harness
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (L)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 106 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- 1.1 hp
- 27.6 cm³
- 11.9 lb.